Are you interested in visiting one or more of our Marin Organic farms?
There are a few ways to make that happen!
- Attend one of our seasonal farm tours.
We post those events on this page, Upcoming Farm Tours, and under our Upcoming Events. Here are a few tips on how to sign-up:
- Pre-registration is required for all farm tours, please call the office in order to register 415.663.9667
- ”Friends” of Marin Organic receive reduced rates (and sometimes free of charge) for all of our farm tours. “Friends” are also the first (and sometimes only) people in our community that are sent email alerts when new farm tours are scheduled, they have the opportunity to sign-up before the event is sold out. To become a “Friend” the membership cost is $40 for the year, please click here to join!
- Join the MO Glean Team.
Join our Glean Team today! There’s plenty of food to glean and so many people to feed. Many hands make light work. Please contact Program Manager Scott Davidson at 415.663.9667 or email@example.com
Learn more about this program through our Organic School Lunch and Gleaning Program.
- Create your own Farm Tour.
These tours are available for:
- Schools participating in our Organic School Lunch and Gleaning Program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your school in Marin County.
- Agricultural organizations and farmer groups who want to learn more about our work.
- Donors and Foundations interested in contributing to Marin Organic’s work.
Special rates, maximum and minimum attendance, and a non-refundable deposit apply for each type of tour. Please contact our office to learn about our rates and to discuss the focus that your group desires.